Here you can find DirectX 8.0 / DirectX 9.0 SDK's for TMT pascal compiler 4.0
To install SDK in TMT pascal 4.0 you should:
Current versions should be completely backward compatible with version provided in TMT 4.0 release.
Anyway it is always good idea to backup contents of "Units" and
- Unzip provided ZIP file to TMT pascal home directory - by default it's
- Verify what PAS files from ZIP archive overwrited previous ones
in "Source\RTL\Win32\DirectX" directory - newer files are have been modified
in 2002 year
- Build "_install.pas" extracted from archieve with other DirectX SDK headers
- Verify what DirectX FPW units in "UNITS" directory have beed replaced by new
ones - you can verify it for just one of the units, i.e. "D3D.fpw"
- You can (and probably should) remove "_install.exe" from "UNITS" directory
Note what Direct3DX 8.1 are not fully compatible at source level with Direct3DX 8.0 - some function
different have names others are not parameter compatible - but it's Microsoft decision.
Currently available SDK's:
DirectX SDK 9.0|
Complete release of DirectX 9.0 SDK for TMT pascal.
Download: TMTdx90.zip (668kb)
DirectX SDK 8.0|
There are some issues of original SDK corrected. Mainly:
Download: TMTdx80.zip (531kb)
- DirectShow unit (DShow.pas) now compiles just fine and included in Units directory
- Direct3DX8 (d3dx8.pas) unit have bugs fixed
- D3D sample Framework is now contains more run-time validity checks and fixed source code
- Debug version of D3DX8 are now directly linked to DLL library, provided by Microsoft and
not custom made one
- Conversion functions between WideChar and AnsiChar are more completely
implemented in DXUtil unit